QuarterBack Queen Ep6


Ernie swallowed hard and felt his throat with his left hand. Sal glanced over at Mitch. “Who the fuck are you?” “Mitch Bowman meet Sal Bonaducie,” Ernie said. Mitch extended out his hand to Sal. “Up yours dork!” Sal barked out at Mitch. Mitch slowly pulled his hand and was intimidated by Sal. “You have one more week, Ernie. One more week,” Sal said with a dead serious tone. He glared at Ernie then he walked away. He turned around and held up seven fingers at Ernie. “Since you're in college, that equals seven days,” Sal added then walked away. “What the hell was that about?” Mitch asked curiously while they walked away. “I owe the bastard $2,000,” Ernie replied a little scared. “For what? Gambling?” Mitch asked. “I needed a loan for school. I spent all the money my father left for me on partying and couldn‟t get a financial loan. My Uncle is also broke and I don‟t want to leave college and get a stinking job,” Ernie told him while they walked toward the dorm rooms. In the locker room the Panther football team were in high spirits after their win. Rocky, Jake and Red dressed in front of their lockers, as they just returned from the showers. “Why did you knock Stefon Jackson down?” Jake asked while he slipped on his pants. 15 “I can't stand homo's. They give me the creeps!” Rocky replied while he intentionally shivered his body. Jake just shook his head, and he doesn't agree with Rocky‟s outlook on gays. “A little homophobic aren't we?” Red chimed as he heard the entire conservation. “I heard that he was a pretty good player at his high school. So, Rocky, you're the team captain, why don't you let him play?” Red added while he zipped up his pants and reached in his locker and grabbed his shirt. Rocky leaned over, and got in Red‟s face. “There's no way I'm going to let a queer play on my team. I hate the bastards,” Rocky said with a threatening tone then backed away. Both Jake and Red shrugged it off as Rocky was being Rocky and they accepted it since he was the star of the team and they were headed to the State Championship game. “Let‟s change the subject. Rocky, after we win the State Championship game next week. I guess you'll have NFL scouts crawling all over you,” Jake said while he put on his sneakers. Rocky stood up and flexed his muscles. “Yeah! I‟m going to be a super star!” Rocky said loud and proud. The whole team cheered while Rocky sat back down. “You'll have all kinds of women crawling all over you,” Red said while he put on his sneakers. Another Panther player across the room joined in on the conservation. “What about your girlfriend Mindy Stanford?” “Oh her,” Rocky replied and thought for a few seconds. “Ah. You can have my leftovers,” he replied with a smirk.

Comments