Quarter Back Queen ep8


While Rocky strutted around his adoring fans, Jake, Red sat down at the table where other teammates already ordered four pitchers of Budweiser beer. Rocky finished strutting and sat down at the table next to Jake. Some hot girls rushed up and sat down at the table. At the bar, a sexy Italian girl, named Bianca, about 19 years old with long silky black hair and beautiful brown eyes, glanced over at Rocky. She wore tight designer jeans with a white blouse that revealed her cleavage of her C-cup breasts. She wanted him in the worst way and in fact, she only popular guys. Rocky looked in the direction of the bar and saw Bianca checking him out. “I feel like Italian tonight,” he said quietly to himself while he poured some beer. “I gotta pee,” he told Jake and got up. He headed to the restrooms and took the long way and stopped off at Bianca. “Hey beautiful. I‟m Rocky,” he said in the sweetest voice he could muster up. “I know who you are. I‟m Bianca,” she replied then ran her tongue around her lips seductively. Rocky leaned over and placed his hand on her thigh. “I feel like eating a little Italian tonight. So, do you want to spend a little time with a future NFL superstar?” he whispered in her ear while he ran his hand down to her inner thigh and up to her crotch. “I was wondering what took you so long to ask,” Bianca replied with a smile. “Want to meet me outside the library at midnight?” he asked while he nibbled on her ear. “I‟ll be there and I hope you don‟t mind that I‟m spicy?” she replied with a sexy smile. 19 “I love spicy,” he said then walked away feeling like a stud knowing that he could get any woman he wanted. Rocky went to the bathroom then strutted back to the table while his friends. He sat down next to Jake and leaned over. “Hey roomie, you need to sleep somewhere else tonight, like your car,” Rocky said in a hush hush type of tone. “Why?” Jake asked. “Well, I‟m going to eat Italian tonight,” Rocky replied while he winked at Bianca at the bar. Jake saw her and didn‟t like it when Rocky cheated on Mindy, but knew he had to keep his mouth shut. He turned to Becky, a freshman, who sat next to him. “What do you say? You, and an great football player tonight in our bed?” Jake whispered in her ear and tried to look like a stud. Becky inched away from Jake with and looked disgusted. “Not in a million years, hands solo!” Becky said then got up and walked away. Jake got depressed then looked at Andrea who sat across the table. He winked and opened his mouth to offer his love. “I don't think that will ever happen,” Andrea said. Jake looked sad and defeated while he drank his beer. “Man. I never get the girls. I only get the car seat,” he said while he filled his glass with more beer. He looked across the restaurant and saw Sadie Brooke who worked part-time at Sam‟s cleaning tables and washing dishes. She was a 20-year-old student with pale white skin and crew length black hair. She had body piercing and a Witches symbol around her neck, as she loved to study the occult. 

Comments