Quarter Back Queen Ep18


Meanwhile, back at the college campus, Rocky went around and bragged to everybody about his meeting tonight about a potential five million dollar contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Later that day, Sal sat at his bar in his place called the Italian Stallion. He munched on a calzone filled with ham and cheese while he watched the TV that hung from the ceiling behind the bar. The movie Goodfellas played on the tube and it was one of his favorite movies, as he has always dreamt of making it big in organized crime. The Italian Stallion was a nice Italian bar and restaurant that he used as a front for his small time criminal activities. It was slow today and there were only five patrons in his establishment. The telephone behind the bar rang. Johnny was a 300-pound Italian with a huge pot belly and looked like a wise guy from New York. He was Sal‟s bartender and right hand man for any strong persuasions that needed to be done in order to collect on debts. Johnny picked up the phone. “The Italian Stallion,” he answered. Johnny brought the phone to Sal. “It's for you,” he said while he set the phone in front of Sal. “Yeah,” Sal answered with a mouthful of calzone. “It's me Ernie,” he said from the phone. “You got my fucking money?” Sal asked while he continued to chew on his lunch. “I've got something better,” Ernie replied. “Don't fuck with me kid,” Sal threatened. “What would you say if I could fix it so you can double what I owe you?” Ernie asked. 41 Sal showed a little interest. “I'm listening,” he said while he placed his fork on the bar. “I've found a sure fire way to make tons of money off the State Championship game by betting against the Panthers,” Ernie replied. “Are you nuts? We know with that superstar dick, Rocky, the Panthers will win. That‟s why I‟m dropping two grand on them,” Sal replied thinking Ernie was loony. “I have a plan in work where the Panthers will lose,” Ernie said. “You have a plan?” Sal replied and chuckled. “A slimy dork like you has a plan? Okay, humor me,” Sal said and couldn‟t wait to hear his stupid idea. “I know how we can make sure that Rocky doesn‟t play like a superstar,” Ernie said. “Are you bribing him?” “No, I know of a potion that will turn him gay and he‟ll play like a girl,” Ernie answered. “You know of a potion that will turn him gay and he‟ll play like a girl?” Sal replied unsure he heard correctly. “Yea,” Ernie replied. Sal busted out laughing. “You‟re nuts Ernie,” Sal said while he laughed. Then he stopped and looked pissed. “Listen turd, if you‟re trying to fuck with me, I‟ll make sure you won‟t live another week,” Sal threatened. “I‟m not fucking with you, Sal. I know this will work,” Ernie said with a convincing tone. “What ever. And remember, you have six more days,” Sal said in a threatening tone then slammed the phone down. Johnny walked over concerned. “What‟s the matter boss?” 

Comments